Air Conditioning Services
In the summer you want to keep your air conditioner working properly that why it’s important to get seasonal service. If you need to call for air conditioning service, you’ll have peace of mind knowing that you’re calling an expert that will get the job done right. Air Now provides air conditioning service in Folsom including AC Tune up & replacement. Getting a seasonal AC service can prolong the life of your air conditioner and keep it energy efficient.
Our licensed technicians are experts in air conditioning, heating & cooling technology, including the installation of Energy Star certified products. Our customers can count on Air Now for quality and affordable air conditioning service in Folsom, CA including repair, maintenance and installation.
When it comes time to install a new air conditioner in your Folsom home, the first step is to select a model that will meet the specific demands of your family and home. It should be the right size, be energy efficient, and the cost should match your budget. Air Now can help you find the right air conditioning unit for your home & budget.
Get an Estimate on an Air Conditioning System
When you have been in the business as long as we have, you understand the importance of air conditioner installation in the Sacramento area. We install and replace air conditioning systems in Folsom & surrounding areas.
Regular HVAC preventative maintenance is the best way to ensure trouble-free operation and peak performance. Pre-season maintenance is also important. It can help to avoid a system failure in severe hot or cold weather when you need it most, and it can also keep your energy bill from getting out of control.
Air Conditioner Maintenance/Heat Pump Maintenance
- Clean dust or move objects away from the grates that supply air into each room. Do the same to the large return grate, usually in a hallway, to ensure proper air flow.
- Clear leaves and debris from the system’s outdoor condenser unit grille. If the interior unit is dirty, contact your contractor to perform a power wash that will not bend the fins of the grille.
- Examine ducts in attic or crawl space for holes, loose tape or separated sections that might leak air.
- Trim shrubbery to allow at least two feet of clearance from the unit.
- Set the thermostat mode to cooling (and heating for heat pumps) to make sure it’s working. Contact the dealer for service if you hear any unusual noises.
- Replace your air handler filter once a month to reduce airflow restrictions and wasted energy.
- Make sure condensate line is clear to allow liquid runoff.
- Set up annual checkup of your system.
Schedule Air Conditioning Services