Whole House Fan Installation in Granite Bay, CA
Whole house fan installation can reduce energy costs. Using a whole house fan can substitute for an air conditioner most of the year in most climates. Whole house fans combined with ceiling fans and other circulating fans provide acceptable summer comfort, even in hot weather. In addition to whole house fans, the ducts of your central heating and cooling system can be modified to provide whole house cooling.
If you don’t have air conditioning, a whole-house fan creates a cooling indoor breeze. If you do have air conditioning, the fan will keep your home cool on all but the hottest days, reducing energy costs. Running a fan before turning on air conditioning also will draw heat out, allowing the home to cool more quickly.
Call Air Now to find out how a whole house fan installation can save you money.
Whole House Fan Benefits
- Instantly feel 5 to 10 degrees cooler
- Feel refreshed, cool, and comfortable with clean, outdoor air
- Utilize fresh, cool, night air
- No longer use recycled air
- Completes air exchange in minutes
- Expels cooking odor, pet dander, smoke, germs, gases, & other unwanted airborne annoyances
- Give your home a breath of fresh air
Centravent Whole House Fan
Centravent whole house fans will pull the cool, fresh outside air into your home through the windows, and push hot, stale indoor air through your attic and out the vents. You aren’t recirculating air in your home like you do with with air conditioning. You’re replacing it with fresh air.
For HVAC in Citrus Heights